Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original Reclaimed/Antique Wooden (Pine) Back Door in White.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Paint flakes, two screw holes internally, and light cosmetic split between the panels (see photos), but these are normal with older wooden doors – nothing a professional sanding down and repainting wouldn’t cover.
- Very small cracks on the wood (only visible on top and bottom edges – see photos), however, these won’t affect the operation or integrity of the door at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking Plates are missing, also both the Hinges need replacing, however, these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘Banham’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Banham’ key and a ‘Chubb’ Bolt key.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original, 7mm thick single glazed, and clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The door externally and internally is painted in White, however, you can easily strip it down and repaint in your choice of colour.
- The Handle internally is also painted White.
Ref No. 3AL3-18-7-2 (Unit 11 S14) (JVN)