Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s/1920s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden- Pine Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Wood is lightly bulged out on a place, this needs to be looked at by a carpenter but could be fixed.
- Light chips in some places in which some of these are already been filled.
- Paint flakes, hairline cracks, a few nail holes, and minute wood splits on the wood in some places, however, these are normal with older doors that are wooden – nothing a good sanding down and repaint wouldn’t cover.
- Few dark stains on the plastic film that is glued on to the glass internally (started to peel on a spot), however, you can easily peel these off, leaving the original clear glass.
- Leading on a spot is starting to peel, may need re-leading.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking plates and internal letter box cover are missing, however you can purchase these online at a low expense.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Has a door chain track installed. You could purchase a suitable door chain online at a low expense and install easily.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is not appeared to be the original 1930s, but is single-glazed and clear.
- A plastic film has been glued onto the glazing internally giving the door a distorted look. However, you can easily peel it off resulting in clear glass.
- Has beautiful stained pattern on the glass (as a result of the plastic film glued) – see photos.
- Has leaded pattern design stuck externally & internally on the glazing.
- The colour externally is Blue and internally is White. However, you can sand-down and re-paint it into any colour you desire.
- The colour of the handles is Solid Brass and the hinges are painted White.
Ref No. 3AL3-22-5-1 (Unit 11 U26) (JVN)