Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original Reclaimed/Antique Wooden (Pine) Front Door in Blue.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light chips, paint flakes, and minor hairline cracks on the top beading section internally (most of the chips have already been filled and touched up), however, these are only cosmetic and would not affect the integrity of the door in any way – these are nothing a sanding down and re-paint wouldn’t fix.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking Plate, Letterbox, and Hinges are missing, however, these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 3 point ‘Yale’ and ‘Chubb’ locking system.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original, 7 mm thick single glazed, and clear.
- Has leaded Georgian bars stuck externally and internally on the glazing.
- The door externally is painted in Blue and internally in White. However, you can easily strip it down and repaint it in your choice of colour.
Ref No. 3AL3-31-7-4 (Unit 11 S16)(JVN)