Want to make an offer ?
1930s Style Hardwood Front Door.
Bespoke made to a high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There are a few little paint chips around the door and at the bottom of the door internally the paint has started to crack, however this would benefit being sanded down and repainted.
- The letter box has got some slight rust, however this could be replace.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Multipoint Yale locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed, distorted.
- Has Decorative coloured pattern on the glass – see photos.
- The colour externally is Grey and internally is White, however you could sand down the door and repaint to any other colour.
- Has matching Solid Brass furniture.
Ref No. 3M34-25-10-1 (Unit 11 U16) (DO)