Want to make an offer ?
1930s Replica reclaimed/antique Wooden Pine Front Door in Black, made to a very high standard.
Carefully removed but professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- It has cracks and chips on the interior of the door but can easily be repaired.
- Small drill holes on the exterior of the door (see photo) from previous door number, knocker but can be covered with new door number and knocker, some drill holes on the interior from bolt locks (see photo) but can be filled easily or covered with new bolt locks.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges and escutcheon plates are missing but can be replaced.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- The colour externally is painted Black and internally is White. However, this can easily be stripped down and repainted in your choice of colour.
- The door furniture is Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3AL3-20-10-8 (Unit 11 M10) (TD)