1930s Original Reclaimed Antique/Vintage Wooden Pine Front Door in White, made to a very high standard.
Has Ludlow Black Wrought Iron Handle and Letter Box Cover installed externally, and Solid Brass Mortice Door Knob internally, giving the door an authentic Antique/Traditional look.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light chips, paint flakes, screw holes in a few places, however, these are only cosmetic and would not effect the operation or integrity of the door at all – these are normal with old wooden doors and nothing a professional sanding down and repainting wouldn’t cover.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Internal letter box cover and an Escutcheon plate is missing, however, these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is original, single glazed, and clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The colour externally and internally is painted White. However, this can easily be stripped down and repainted in your choice of colour.
- The handle and letter box cover externally is made of Wrought Iron and is painted Black. Handle internally is made of Solid Brass.
- Hinges are painted White.
Ref No. 3WD4-27-9-4 (Unit 11) (S13) (JVN)