Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please Note: This skylight must be installed at a slight angle to allow adequate drainage. Please see photos for installation instructions.
Aluminium Roof Lantern/Skylight, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Ideal if you’re after some high-quality skylights at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden by the flashing kit and trim when installed.
- There are small gaps between the frame and the glazing (see last photos)- these need to be glued properly to avoid rain water from leaking inside.
- Light scratches on the glass externally on few places, but these are not exactly noticeable.
- The skylight is fixed and does not open.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- The colour of the flashing kit is matt Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016).
Ref No. 3N17-8-6-1 (Unit 11 Frame R4, Glass Rack 4B) (JVN)