Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Back Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to get bespoke made today.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
The door thickness is 5.6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable.
- 2 screw holes externally on the frame, however these could easily be filled.
- 2 beadings comes with the item to hold in the cat flap piece of glass – one is missing the other broken (out of the four) but this is just wooden batons and can be got at your local building merchant.
- Pet door cover is slightly broken, however this won’t effect the operation of the product at all.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Missing screws to rehang the door and window.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘Legge’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key each for the main and bolt lock.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
Sidelight / Window
- There is one side window of width 64cm which can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 91.8cm.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching Gold Chrome coloured furniture.
Ideal if you’re after some high quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 2AL3-6-12-3 (Unit 11 L7, Door T10, Glass 6) (JVN)