Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Broken 4 panes of glass, these could be restored.
- Small wood chips in 4 places externally, however these are hardly noticeable and could easily be sanded down or re-varnished.
- Please see last photo(s) relating to the defects.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there is no key
- 2 Hinges, Locking Plates, Letter Box Cover (Internal), Handle (Internal) and Door Knocker are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 3 point ‘Yale’ and ‘Chubb’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has top and bottom bolt locks internally, which offers higher security.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original single glazed and distorted.
- Has leaded pattern design externally on the glazing.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a lovely design
- The colour externally is matt Black and internally is Varnished.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Solid Brass.
Ref No. 2WD4-29-09-3 (Unit 1 DT5 TG JVN)