Composite Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality made by ‘Ian Firth’ using a ‘Eurocell’ profile.
Produced on the 06/06/2022 (see photos), and offers some of the latest security systems & energy efficiency ratings on the market.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Missing hinge caps and inside letterbox cover, but these can purchased online and easy to fit.
- You will need to get your fitter to cut the low threshold to size before installation.
- 5 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- Comes with a low threshold, which can be sunk into the floor so there is nothing to step over
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm/28mm thick, double glazed, distorted, metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Laminated (High performance safety glass and is held together if shattered; also reduces noise).
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a matching white colour frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3OX3-22-8-4 (Unit 11) (T28) (SK)