Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in Blue, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Very clean condition both sides.
- Some cracks to the woodgrain finish on the lower external side (see photos) which could be easily filled and touched up. These are purely cosmetic and do not effect the integrity of the door in any way.
- 2 screw holes on the external side of the frame from a previously fitted door bell. These can be filled, or covered with your own doorbell.
- Small paint chips on the beading, beside the glazing (see photos). This can be easily touched up.
- Door knocker is weathered slightly, as you may expect to see on a pre-owned door. A replacement knocker can be purchased online for a low expense and fitted easily.
- 8 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘JMA’ key.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has leaded bars stuck externally on the glazing, with an ornate stained glass motif.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Blue and internally is Woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Gold and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL5-14-7-1 (Unit 11 Y10 NH )