Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- There is slight discolouring to the beading on the external side, this is due to weathering around the glass panes – this could be resprayed white.
- The external handle has some paint wear. Part(s) are metal and so could easily be hidden with some touch up paint or replaced.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Decorative distorted, leaded glass with an ornate stained rose design.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Black and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3AL2-23-5-1 (Unit 1 AT5 )(DO)