Want to make an offer ?
High quality composite Front Door, bespoke made by a professional.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
Would cost around £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Frame is slightly bowed, preventing the lock from engaging fully (see photos). This could be rectified by a competent fitter.
- At least 2 of the glazing panels have condensation and would need to be replaced (see photos).
- This door was painted by the previous owner, and could benefit from being repainted or touched up as there are light cosmetic marks on both sides.
- The paint is chipped slightly on the frame (see photos), however this is purely cosmetic and does not affect the operation in any way.
- Screw holes on the frame from a previous alarm sensor (see photos). These could be filled, or re-used for a replacement sensor.
- Torn rubber gasket (see photos), however this does not effect and operation of the door and a new one can be brought online.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally and internally is Anthracite Grey, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles & hinges are Chrome
Ref No. 3MK45-24-8-2 (Unit 11 P1) (AW)