Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Screw holes in the right side of the exterior frame from a previous doorbell. These could be filled, or covered with your own doorbell.
- Low threshold is slightly bent, but a competent fitter should be able to rectify this upon installation and fit the brass stepping-plate, which will arrive with the door.
- There is crack in the top right of the exterior frame. This could be easily filled and touched up after installation.
- See last photos for defects.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 2 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Has leaded pattern design externally & inside the glazing. This cannot be removed, so if you require completely clear glass you would need to replace the glazing entirely.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a colourful floral stained glass design, distorted with an ornate ‘Oak’ texture for added privacy.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3GU6-13-7-3 (Unit 11)(R22)(CLG)