Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in woodgrain Black, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Entrance way’.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Excellent/very clean condition on both sides.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- There is a hole/crack on the internal side of the frame – which can be filled, this however does not effect the operation of the door.
- Paint chips to ‘wo of the hinges. These however are metal and could easily be touched up/ painted.
- Letterbox and Rain Sill are missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is Woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a Black frame externally and a White frame internally.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 2LU7-16-12-7 (Unit 1 BT30 TG)(AG)