Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Composite Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Ian firth hardware Ltd’.
Would cost around £1,200.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Brand new never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- Odd light/faint marks in few places on the door and on the hinges, however, these are only cosmetic and could be touched up.
- There is a small crack on the inside of the door however this will not affect the operation of the door and could be glued.
- Hinge cover caps are missing, but these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 5 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 ‘Eurospec’ keys..
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold (comes separately) which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over. Please note, this would need to be fitted by your builder.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is wood-grain Black and internally is wood-grain White, with a white frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 2LU7-16-12-6 (Unit 11 L1 AG) (jvn-r)