Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality wooden hardwood Bi-Folding Doors, made by ‘Folding Sliding Door’.
Would cost around £5,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 7cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Doors are in excellent clean condition, internally they look as new.
- The bottom part of the frame has rotted- so you would need to speak with a carpenter to get this part of the frame re-made up. The doors do operate still fine as it is though.
- Small chip to frame.
- One of the roller wheels on the glide is missing, however this didn’t cause any issues when the doors were installed.
- Varnish has peeled off sightly at the bottom of the doors externally- see last photos for all defects.
- 5 point ‘Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Mila’ key.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are top hung.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Externally and internally professionally varnished so the original woodgrain still shows.
- Has matching Silver coloured furniture.
Ref No. 2GU16-21-11-1 (Unit 11 Z5/6 NH)