Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden (Pine) French Doors in White.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small scratches/chip to the top corner, and a chip on the bottom edge of one door (see photos) – these could be easily filled and touched up.
- A small scuff/scratch on one panel of glazing (see photos) – this is purely cosmetic, and does not affect the integrity of the glazing in any way.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Bolt locks at the top and bottom for extra security.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening doors.
- Glazing is original, single glazed, clear.
- Georgian bars with each pane separately glazed, making it easy to change any panes if they get damaged, and gives that high quality appearance.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The hinges and handle are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3GU6-16-8-2 (Unit 11)(TG Rack)(SK)