Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood Varnished French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £5,000 if you were to order bespoke direct (when complete with frame).
The door thickness is 5.7cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- 3 point ‘Wink Haus’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 6 keys.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
Sidelight / Window
- There are multiple widths to the sidelight/windows, see below the sizes:
- Sidelight width: 55cm
- Sidelight width: 55.3cm
- The sidelights can be fitted either side.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has Georgian Bars internally, externally & inside the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- This item is Varnished on both sides, which gives a high quality appearance while showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
- Has matching Black furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-10-7-6 (Unit 11 O35)(DO)