Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: One of the glass pane is broken, but we can order it in at a cost of £20 total inc VAT. See bottom of the listing for more info.
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Pine French Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Overall excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small crack on the top of a door externally, which is only minor and can be repaired by a good carpenter.
- Light wood chips, dents and paint flakes in places, which can be filled and touched up easily.
- Wood chipped off and cut marks on the edges, which happened during dismantling, but these can be filled.
- Bottom of a door has light chips and is lightly weathered, nothing exactly noticeable.
- Bend on the handle internally, however new one can be purchased online at a low expense.
- One of the top bolt lock is seized, but could either be repaired or replaced at a low cost.
- One of the glass pane is broken, however we can order a suitable one at a reasonable cost. See ‘Glazing’ section for more info.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Hinges are missing, but you can purchase these online at a low expense.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘Union’ locking system.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Comes with one bolt key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is original single glazed, clear.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security. It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- Please note: One of the glass pane is broken, but we can order it in at a cost of £20 total inc VAT. This would need to the installed by your fitter.
- The colour externally and internally is White.
- The colour of the handles is Silver.
Ref No. 3GU6-2-5-2 (Unit 11 R25) (JVN)