Want to make an offer ?
Hardwood French Doors, bespoke made to the highest quality.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light marks on the door but is cosmetic and does not effect the product, small chips in the top of the door but is also only cosmetic and can be filled at low expense.
- Varnish is flaking in places but can be sanded down and re varnished.
- Comes with a key for the bolt locks.
- Part of the leaded bar is coming away from the window but can be fixed at low expense.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multipoint locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
- Glazing is 14mm thick double glazed, clear metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has leaded Georgian Bars stuck externally on the glazing.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown.
- The colour of the handles & hinges are Silver.
Ref No. 3AL3-19-10-2 (Unit 11 N4) (TD)
Pre-owned - #142053
H: 1937 mm
W: 727 mm
Pre-owned - #141927
H: 1939 mm
W: 709 mm
Pre-owned - #141738
H: 2062 mm
W: 655 mm
Pre-owned - #141645
H: 1995 mm
W: 1105 mm