Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Aluminium Back Door in Anthracite Grey, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Cortizo’.
Produced on the 29/05/2021 (see photos), and offers some of the latest security systems & energy efficiency ratings on the market.
Would cost around £1,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mismeasure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- This door has residual glue on one side of the internal frame from previous installation, this can mostly be removed with solvent cleaner, and covered with trim by your fitter for a low expense (please see in last photo).
- 3 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Q-Line’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matte Anthracite Grey, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Anthracite Grey and the colour of the hinges is Black.
Ref No. 3LU1-26-6-1 (Unit 11 W30)(NH)