Wooden Solid Oak Hardwood Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.5cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Varnish is flaking in places but nothing sanding down and re varnishing would not fix.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Has leaded Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing as well as stuck externally. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles & hinges are Silver.
Ref No. 3AL1-10-10-3 (Unit 11 Frame M32, Door P3) (TD)