Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
We have lots of ‘Crittall’ products available- see our other listings.
Traditional Steel Crittall French Doors with Sidelights in White, dating back to around 100 years old.
‘Crittall’ are the world’s leading supplier of steel doors & windows. Their legacy shaping and influencing design can be seen worldwide for over the last 170 years. They are at the for forefront of innovation, using cutting-edge design and precision machining to craft and hand-finish, unique, beautiful doors & windows which last a lifetime.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
With this product we can offer a professional sand-blasting and re-painting service for an extra £600. See bottom of listing for more details.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- The putty which secures the glazing is chipped in few places on the sidelights (see photos) and may need to be reapplied.
- There are tiny air bubbles in the plastic film that is adhered to the glazing to protect it from scratches. It is merely cosmetic and can be easily peeled off if desired.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point ‘Union’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Union’ key.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the left.
Sidelight / Window
- There are two sidelights of equal width. Each sidelight is 63.2cm in width.
- The sidelights can be cut off, leaving just the door frame width of 124.1cm.
- If one sidelight is cut off, the door frame width is 187.3cm.
- Glazing is original, single glazed and clear.
- As mentioned above, we offer a full refurbishing and repainting service on this product, in your choice of colour.
- This would cost a total of £600 including VAT.
- The putty, glazing & furniture is hand removed by ourselves and the product delivered to a highly rated, local sand blasting company.
- See 4th example photo of a set we had re-sprayed in black. We have lots more photos on request or a more in depth specification of the coating if required.
- Please note the glazing can’t be saved when the doors are stripped, so this would need to be replaced. This would also need to be putty filled and installed by your fitter.
- We can order new glazing in at the costs below:
- Single glazed (toughened) units: £275 total including VAT.
- Double glazed 14mm (Toughened, Argon Gas, Pilkington KS, Low E) units: £575 total including VAT.
- We can order any type of glazing at an extra cost: Laminated, Tinted, Leaded, Frosted etc.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are Solid Brass and the hinges are painted White.
Ref No. 3KT24-29-6-1 (Unit 11 C18, Doors N26) (JVN)