Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High quality Composite Front Door, made by Permadoor.
Would cost around £1,800.00 if you were to order new direct.
Permadoor is the original manufacturer of specialist composite doors in the UK. Permadoor has over 25 years’ experience in the affordable homes, new build and social housing markets and is the UK’s number one supplier to the social housing sector. Permadoor’s extensive experience includes working with local authorities, housing association registered providers and contractors on refurbishment and new build projects across the UK.
We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design, just different sizes/openings – see our shop.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- Light mark externally on the door and internally on the handle, however these are hardly noticeable – See last photos.
- BM Trada Certified Enhanced Security Composite Door.
- High quality 3 point ‘Yale Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is White, with a White frame.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ideal if you’re after some a quality door at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
Ref No. 2FY7-13-10-3 (Unit 1 CT23) (JVN) t