Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Aluminium Bi-folding Doors bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Solarlux’.
Would cost around £10,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Great condition both sides.
- Odd paint chip in places and small dent to the middle door- see last photos for defects.
- One pane of glazing is missing. We can order this in for £150, but it would just be clear glazing and so you would need to apply a tinted film so it matches the rest of the doors. Or we can order 6 new panes of glass at a cost of £745 total including VAT.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with new barrels 9 keys (3 keys per barrel).
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left in the middle. You can open the middle doors so you have a set of french doors.
- When fully open, 3 doors stack to the left and 3 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are top and bottom hung giving the very best support / operation.
- Clipped together when stacked, to stop any movement.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Slightly tinted (Helps to regulate a buildings temperature, increases privacy and offers sun protection).
- Glazing pane missing as mentioned above.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:
- Width: 76.3cm, Height: 178.8cm x6 pane(s) (checked LH)
- The colour externally and internally is matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3W3-13-2-1 (Unit 11 GLASS RACK 5 FRAME BW DOORS W3/4 NH)