Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have lots of matching windows available for sale, just different sizes/ openings- see our shop.
Solid Oak Hardwood Casement Window. Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to get bespoke made today.
We can order clear glazing for this window if you required- see bottom of the listing for price.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is some weathering to the leaded bars and surface of the wood, as you would expect to see on a pre-owned wooden window.
- Some scuff marks around the edges of the frame (see photos) – these will be concealed once installed.
- Locks via the handle on the inside.
- Externally top hung opening window- see photos.
- Window is not currently fixed in however this can be easily done with screws.
- Glazing is 14 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Glazing is clear and has leaded Georgian Bars externally and internally inside the glazing. These can’t be removed, so if you require clear glazing you would need to replace all the panes.
- We can order new glazing for this window at a cost of £120 total including VAT. This would be of the highest quality: 14 mm Toughened, Argon Gas filled, Low E, Pilkington KS energy glass.
- Please note, we would not be able to remove or install the new glazing units, this would need to be done by your installer/ carpenter.
- Solid oak throughout and has only ever been varnished, so the original wood grain still shows.
- The handles & hinges are Solid Brass.
Ref No. 3CM23-9-2-14 (Unit 11) (M21) (JH)