Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Solid Oak Varnished French Doors, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £3,000 if you were to order bespoke direct (when complete with frame).
The door thickness is 5.5 cm compared to the standard factory 4.4 cm.
Please note: The doors are externally beaded.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Screw holes from previous bolt locks and a light dent internally, however, these are only cosmetic – can easily be filled and touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multi-point ‘ERA’ locking system.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security. Bolt keys are missing, however, you can either purchase suitable keys or replace the bolt locks online at a low expense.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- Glazing is 24 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- This product has been professionally varnished on either side and sealed from factory. This offers a tough and resilient coating, requiring no maintenance, whilst still showing the original wood-grain throughout.
- Has matching Brushed Stainless Steel furniture.
Ref No. 3WD19-14-7-2 (Unit 11 T16) (JVN)