Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Solid Oak Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Medieval style door not sure of the age.
The door thickness is 6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- One scratch on the bottom right corner of the door.
- Light chip on the side of the door.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- 3 point ‘Legge’ locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Varnished.
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-10-3-5 (Unit 11 U7 NH)