Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden Timber Front Door in Black.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- The paint is chipped/peeling in places on both sides – this door could benefit from being repainted.
- The seal/gasket is too short (see photos) – however these can be purchased online for a low expense.
- Screw holes on the internal side from the previously installed bolt lock – these could be easily filled, or covered with a new replacement bolt lock.
- Small chip to the wood on the rain sill (see photos) which could also be filled and touched up if desired.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key.
- Bottom Locking Mechanism/Barrel missing (see photos), however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Missing locking plates.
- Multipoint point locking system making it very secure.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed, distorted stained glass.
- Has Leaded Bars stuck externally on the glazing.
- Stained glass with a decorative ripple texture.
- The colour externally is Black and internally is Cream.
- Has matching Solid Brass furniture.
Ref No. 3WD4-27-3-2 (Unit 2 TG JH)