Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Original reclaimed/antique Wooden (Pine) Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Odd faint/ light mark in places, but nothing exactly noticeable. Overall still its in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Has its original wrought iron door-knocker, which is still fully operational (see photos).
- The varnish is weathered, as you may expect to see on a reclaimed wooden door. This item could benefit from being painted or re-varnished.
- The leaded/stained glass is slightly bowed outwards, which a competent glazier would be able to rectify.
- Small scratches and chips on one edge of the door (see photos) which could be easily filled and touched up.
- A small crack to one small glass pane (see photos) which a glazier would be able to replace.
- There is no keys and lock , however these can be purchased online for a low expense and fitted by your installer.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locks/barrels, letterbox, and doorknob are missing. However, these can all be purchased online at a low expense and fitted easily.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is original single glazed, leaded, stained. A second panel of clear glass has been installed on the interior side to reinforce the glazing and improve energy efficiency.
- Has leaded Georgian Bars with each pane individually glazed, making it easier to replace any if broken.
- Decorative leaded glass, with a colourful stained glass motif.
- The door has been varnished, showing the natural woodgrain throughout.
Ref No. 3GU6-23-8-2 (Unit 1 DT4)(SK)