Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Crittall-Style Steel Internal divider/ partition wall bi-folds, removed from a Central London office due to refurbishment.
Previously used as an internal divider, however, you can also use this externally by adding a suitable threshold and a locking system.
We are not sure if these are genuine Crittall doors, but they are extremely well-made and very heavy, as they are made of solid steel.
We feel the quality of these doors are actually better than that of the original Crittall company themselves if they are not original.
Would cost thousands if you were to order new direct and would have cost around £10,000 to have bespoke made.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Believe this to be the style the previous customer wanted, but the doors are rusty throughout. Can easily be rubbed down with wire wool, if you didn’t like the rusty look.
- The track that you hang the doors from was not removed at the site so we only have the doors, runners and hinge pins as seen in the photos. You would need to make up your own track, the company ‘PC Henderson’ maybe able to provide you with this.
- There are no keys with this door as they have been used as a internal partition.
- Stacking doors- see photos.
- When fully open, all 6 doors stack to one side.
- Doors are top hung.
- Glazing is single glazed, clear, toughened.
- Handles & hinges are rusted, along with the doors, but could be rubbed down with wire wool to expose the steel material or painted.
Ref No. 3N7-19-4-1 (Unit 11 Z22)(DO)