Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Timber Front Door, made by Timber Windows.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,500 if you were to order new direct with a frame.
The door thickness is 6.7cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
There is no frame for this “Timber Windows” door. On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame. this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self(see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
• Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
• Not bowed or rotted at all.
• Chips on external side.
Please see last photo(s) relating to the defects.
Door Knocker, Knob, Escutcheon, locking plates, Hinges, Spyhole, Handles missing, however these can be purchased online.
• 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
• Comes with 3 keys.
• The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
• Glazing is thick double glazed, frosted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
• There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
• The colour externally and internally is Anthracite Grey (RAL 7016).
Ref No. 2AL3-01-8-8 (Unit 11 S12)(DO)