Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden Pine Stable Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
The door thickness is 6cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Couple of very small paint chips, but can easily be touched up. Paint a little rough in an area, so looks like its been painted over at some point.
- No frame, hinges or locking plates with this door.
- 6 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 4 keys (two keys per lock).
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is matt Grey.
- The colour of the handles is Black.
Ref No. 3AL3-29-6-7 (Unit 11 V30)NH