Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Wooden (Pine) Stable Door, made by award winning ‘Timber Windows’.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £2,500 if you were to order new direct (when complete with frame).
The door thickness is 5.8cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
Please note: There is no frame for this ‘Timber Windows’ door.
On occasions we have had customers purchasing and struggling to make up a suitable frame; this is due to the lip around the edge of the door it’s self (see photos), so please make sure you have a competent carpenter to hand.
We do have some of these doors complete with frames, so if you require photos of how they are manufactured please contact us.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Looks as new and is in excellent condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Handles missing, however these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- 6 point ‘FUHR’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 6 keys.
- The door opens outwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is matte Grey.
- Powder coating offers a tough and resilient coating with a high quality finish, requiring no maintenance
- The colour of the hinges is Black.
Ref No. 3AL3-10-7-7 (Unit 11 Z29)(DO)