Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £800 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Very clean condition both sides.
- Residual glue on the external right side of the frame from the previous installation – this can be removed, and would mostly be concealed with trim when the door is installed again.
- Light marks on the bottom panel which can be easily replaced at low expense.
- There is excess paint on the hinges, which could be removed with solvent cleaner. This is purely cosmetic and does not effect the operation of the hinges in any way.
- Both handles are loose and will need to be adjusted by your fitter. Alternatively, new handles can be purchased online for a low expense and fitted easily.
- 3 point ‘GU’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White furniture.
Ref No. 3LE2-20-6-3 (Unit 11 S17)(NH)