Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost over £1,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
Ideal if you’re after some high-quality doors at a fraction of the original price, as to order these new direct would cost considerably more.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Residue mastic around frame this can be covered by trim for a low expense. Please see last photo.
- One sill end cap is missing, however this can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Slight discolouration on a spot externally on the door, but is hardly noticeable.
- Edge of the frame is slightly cracked on a place externally, however, it is very minor and would not affect the operation of the product at all.
- 9 point ‘Ingenious’ high security locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 high security keys.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Has a low threshold which can be sunk into the floor. This provides a level finish, so there is nothing to step over.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the pane, as well as externally on the glazing, giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally and internally is White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3KT2-24-3-2 (Unit 11 K26 NH) (jvn-r)