Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Bi-Folding Doors in woodgrain Brown (Golden Oak), bespoke made to a high standard.
Would cost around £2,500 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ clean condition both sides.
- Some very small chips to the edge of one glass pane, but this does not affect the integrity of the glazing and wont be seen when installed as it will be concealed by the beading.
- One small scratch internally on one door (see last photo) which could be easily touched up.
- High quality 5 point ‘Maco’ locking system making it very secure.
- Has a new barrel and comes with 3 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left.
- There is no external handle, so the doors can only be operated from the inside. This provides additional security and a more modern appearance externally. If you need the doors to operate from both sides, you can replace the handle, which can be purchased online at a low expense and fitted easily.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Brown (Golden Oak), with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the hinges are Black.
Ref No. 3LU4-7-2-1 (Unit 11) (Glass Rack 2)(DOORS H18) (JH)