uPVC Front Door bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Selecta Systems’.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct.
PLEASE NOTE – This door and the frame is warped and has other damage hence the low price – it can still be locked but would probably do better as a shed or outhouse door.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Good/ very clean condition both sides.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Crack on the bottom frame(see photo), it will be repair our refurbish team before delivery, but does not effect the integrity or operation of the product. A bracket will be placed on the outside of the frame which will not be seen once installed.
- Small hole on the frame internally, and a crack on the upvc door(see photo)(which could be covered by trim when installed), which is purely cosmetic and a competent fitter should be able to rectify this.
- Light paint scratches on hinges and screw holes on the top internal side(see photo) which could be easily touched up.
- 9 point locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the left when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally is Anthracite Grey RAL7016 and internally is White,
- The colour of the handles is Silver and the colour of the hinges is White.
Ref No. 3WD4-27-9-5 (Unit 11 N40) (SK)