Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Composite Front Door in Woodgrain Black, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Permadoor’.
Would cost around £1,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
We have matching products available – see our shop.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Some marks on the frame from the previous installation which would be covered by trim when installed again.
- Crack/dent to the beading on both sides which is a purely cosmetic defect and does not affect the integrity of the beading in any way.
- Crack in the uPVC frame by the locking strip, which could be easily filled and touched up.
- Paint chips to two of the hinges which could also be easily touched up.
- 3 point ‘Lockmaster’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 keys.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, distorted, toughened with black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Decorative leaded glazing with an ornate floral design in stained glass, along with a distorted ripple texture for added privacy.
- The colour externally is woodgrain Black and internally is Woodgrain White, with a White frame either side.
- The colour of the handles & hinges are Silver.
Ref No. 2GU6-19-12-2 (Unit 1 CT11)(RE)