Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Back Door in White, bespoke made to a high quality.
Would cost around £800 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Screw holes on the internal side of the frame which could be easily filled and touched up (see photos).
- Paint chips on the hinges (see photos) which could also be easily touched up.
- The gasket it slightly frayed on the bottom section (see photos) – new gasket can be purchased online at a low expense and fitted easily.
- Small crack on the lower section of the frame which could be filled and touched up.
- There are some tiny cement flecks on the glazing which could be removed using solvent and a scraping tool, if desired.
- 5 point ‘FUHR’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘Mila’ key.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- The colour externally and internally is gloss White, with a matching frame either side.
- Has matching White coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3EN8-14-8-1 (Unit 11)(Y23)(SK)