Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
uPVC Patio/Sliding Doors, bespoke made by to the highest quality by ‘Patio-Master’.
Would cost around £2,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
There is no glazing with this item – see glazing section.
- Brand new, never installed.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- Still has its protective packaging, as shipped by the supplier.
- High quality 6 point ‘Yale’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 3 ‘Yale’ keys.
- The opening door is on the right and slides to the left, when viewing from the outside. The other door is fixed and does not move.
- There is no glazing with this item but we can order it in at a cost of £400 total inc VAT, this will take 10 days to be delivered to us.
- Glass would be of the highest quality: 28mm toughened, Low E, Pilkington KS, Argon Gas filled with a ‘U Value’ of 1.2 or less.
- Glass will pass building regulations. Please note, these would need to be installed by your fitter or glazier.
- If you want to order yourself, the units required are:
- Width: 100.2cm, Height: 191.2cm x2 panes (checked LH)
- The colour externally and internally is woodgrain Anthracite Grey, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Black.
Ref No. 3AL1-19-6-1 (Unit 11 B8) (JVN)