Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: We have multiple of these available for sale, identical in design, just different sizes/ openings- see our other listings.
Crittall-Style Steel French Doors, removed from a Central London office due to refurbishment.
Please note: Previously used for internal use, however, you can also use this externally by flipping the door closer.
We are not sure if these are genuine Crittall doors, but they are extremely well-made and very heavy, as they are made of solid steel.
We feel the quality of these doors are actually better than that of the original Crittall company themselves.
Would cost thousands if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Paint chips in a few places, however this is nothing a touch up or repainting wouldn’t cover.
- Few screw holes are in place of previous alarm system, but are only cosmetic – can easily be filled.
- Has an Electro-Magnetic Access Control and a Door Closer installed, but we are not sure whether they are in proper working condition, however, can be removed easily.
- All six hinges need replacing which can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Two beading sections for the door and one for the top light are missing, but can either be sourced locally or online.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Multi-point point locking system.
- Main lock would need to be changed as there is no key. Suitable 3/5 lever ‘Union’ lock box can be purchased online at a reasonable expense.
- Externally opening doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door is located on the right.
- The top-light / window can be cut off, leaving just the door frame height of 243.2cm.
Siselight / Window
- The side-light / window on its own is: 39.3cm in width and can be removed if required.
- Just the frame width is 179.5cm.
- Glazing is 7mm thick original, single glazed, clear, and toughened.
- Each pane is separately glazed, making it easier to replace any if required and offers extra security.
- It also gives that high quality appearance with the Georgian Bars externally and internally.
- The colour externally and internally is Grey, with a matching frame either side, however, you can easily re-paint in your choice of colour.
- Has matching Brushed Stainless Steel coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3W1F-02-5-31 (Unit 11 Frame C18, Panes O24) (JVN)