Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood Stable/Barn Door, bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £2,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Ideal if you’re after a high quality door at a fraction of the original price, as to order this bespoke direct would cost considerably more.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Few screw holes in place of previous furniture (now removed), but these can easily be filled and touched up or covered with new furniture.
- Light marks in places, but nothing a sand-down and repaint wouldn’t cover.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Locking plates are missing, however, these can be purchased online at a low expense.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- Main locks would need to be changed as there are no keys.
- The door opens outwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- This is a Stable Door, so it is divided into two halves which can be opened either independently or as a complete unit.
- Glazing is double glazed, distorted, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- Glazing has a beautiful ‘Cotswold’ distorted design engraved onto it (see photos).
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- The colour externally and internally is White, however, you can easily re-paint into your choice of colour.
- Has matching Black coloured Cast Iron furniture.
Ref No. 3AL3-14-6-2 (Unit 1 DT8 TG) (JVN)