Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Please note: The listed price is only for a Single Pane Casement Window.
This Side Window is part of a Living Room Bay Window Set (See 4th – 7th photos). The remaining windows (a three pane window and another side window) in this set are listed separately, but you can see them in the bottom of this listing. Contact us if you require the whole Bay Window set.
Wooden Pine Casement Window, bespoke made to the highest quality by ‘Timber Windows’.
Would cost around £800.00 if you were to order new direct.
‘Timber Windows’ produce award winning doors & windows, designed with Multi layer engineered hardwood or timber sections, to resist warping and twisting.The paint application involves factory applied micro-porous coatings, using a three coat paint (or stain system if varnished). Enhanced thermally insulating glass, creating glazing units almost twice as effective as ordinary double glazing.Their door & window sets incorporate a host of technical innovations for absolute peace of mind guaranteed for decades.
- As new, was part installed and removed the same day.
- Mis-measure made slightly to the wrong specification and is now surplus to requirements.
- There is residual mastic at the edges of the frame which could be removed, but would be hidden with trim when installed.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Light dent on the bottom of the frame internally – can easily be touched up.
- 4 point ‘Kenrick’ locking system (including top/bottom corners), making it very secure.
- There are no keys with this window as they are key-less and can only be locked from the inside using the handle.
- Externally opening windows – see photos.
- Glazing is 24 mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with grey warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane.
- Has Georgian Bars internally inside the glazing and also internally and externally on the glazing giving a high-quality appearance. These cannot be removed, so if you required completely clear glass, you would need to replace all the units.
- The colour externally is matt Pebble Grey (RAL 7032) and internally is Matt White, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL3-29-6-14 (Unit 11 O9, Sill Top of LO) (JVN)