Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
High Quality Wooden Hardwood Bi-folding Doors, made by ‘FSDS’ (Formally ‘Fold N Slide’).
Carefully removed by professional installers.
Would cost around £7,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 6.8cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
FSDS pride themselves on producing durable, robust yet lightweight and resistant to sunlight, oxidation, and a variety of chemicals, being as easy to clean as possible requiring next to no maintenance.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small mark near the hinge.
- Light weathering externally at the bottom of the doors, but nothing a sand down/ revarnish wouldn’t cover.
- Small split to the frame, but could be repaired by a carpenter. See last photos for all defects.
- Two small horizontal roller guides are missing on one of the bottom roller hinges (see last photos), however, it may not affect the operation of the product as the roller hinge has enough roller guides on its sides to support its functioning.
- Multi-point ‘GU’ locking system (top/bottom corners), making it secure.
- Comes with 6 ‘Mila’ keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right in twos.
- When fully open, all 4 doors stack to the left.
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- There are no external handles so the doors can only be operated internally using the handle.
- Glazing is 28mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal black spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- Doors and frame are externally and internally varnished, so the original wood grain still shows. Have been professionally varnished, so requires no maintenance.
- Has matching Black coloured furniture.
Ref No. 3TW12-31-5-2 (Unit 11 X22/23, Frame above LO) (JVN)