Wooden Hardwood, Bi-folding Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
The door thickness is 5.4cm compared to the standard factory 4.4cm.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not rotted at all.
- There is some slight weathering to the external side of the doors and frame. The defect are only cosmetic and do not effect the operation of the product at all.
- The beading on the last door has started bowing, this is due to weathering. This can be replaced.
- There are some marks on a few of the door, however this can be sanded down and repainted.
- 3 point ‘ERA’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 ‘ERA’ key.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are top hung.
- Glazing is 24mm thick double glazed, clear, black warm edge spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- The colour externally and internally is Varnished, with a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3AL5-19-10-1 (Unit 11 Frame – ROL / Doors – R17 ) (DO)