Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
Hardwood veneer, Bi-folding Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £3,000.00 if you were to order new direct.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides, internally look nearly as new.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Slight weathering on the external side of all the doors at the bottom.
- Veneer slightly cracked/ peeling in 3 places externally on the doors.
- The Q-lon gasket is slightly cracked, can easily be replaced. See last photos for all defects.
- 3 point ‘Mila’ locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 2 keys.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the left.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the right.
- Doors are top hung.
- Glazing is 20mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal silver spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the pane/s.
- Externally and internally varnished, so the original woodgrain still shows. With a matching frame either side.
- The colour of the handles is Chrome and the colour of the hinges is Silver.
Ref No. 3L22-24-4-1 (Unit 11 Frame D7 Doors T2)(DO)