Want to make an offer ?
We understand that every penny counts, and we want to give you the opportunity to save more while helping us rescue even more products.
Depending on how long we've had an item in stock, we may be able to accept a lower price.
Don't hesitate to contact us and make an offer on any item that catches your eye!
1930s Antique-Style Hardwood Bi-folding Doors.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Would cost around £7,000 if you were to order bespoke direct.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Tiny cosmetic paint chips/ light scratches in a few places, but easily touched up or re-painted- see last photos.
- Sill would need a re-paint as paint has peeled off here.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Has bolt locks on the inside for extra security.
- 3 point locking system making it very secure.
- Comes with 1 key.
- Externally opening & stacking doors.
- When viewing from the outside, the main traffic door opens separately on the right.
- When fully open, all 3 doors stack to the left (see photos for diagram).
- Doors are bottom rolling.
- Glazing is 16mm thick double glazed, clear, toughened with metal white spacer bar, Low E, filled with Argon gas for extra efficiency.
- There is no condensation occurring inside the panes.
- The colour externally is White and internally is Cream, with a matching frame either side.
- The handles are Black and the hinges are Brass.
Ref No. 3SS0-8-3-1 (Unit 11)(FRAME D4)(DOORS V25)(JH)