1930’s Replica Hardwood, Front Door.
Bespoke made by a professional joinery company to a very high standard.
Carefully removed by professional fitters.
Would cost around £1,500.00 if you were to order new direct(when complete with frame).
- Pre-owned and has been previously installed.
- Excellent/ very clean condition both sides.
- Not bowed or rotted at all.
- Small dents on the external side of the door (see photos), these could be touched up.
- There is no frame for this item, so you would need to get one made up by a carpenter or use your existing frame if possible.
- Multi-point ‘Chubb’ and ‘Yale’ locks would need to be replaced, as there are no keys for either lock.
- The door opens inwards to the right when viewing from the outside.
- Hinges/ locks could be altered (holes may need to be filled) if you wanted the door opening/ operating another way.
- Glazing is single glazed, distorted.
- The colour externally and internally is Brown.
- The colour of the hinges is Silver, with Wrought Iron fixtures (see photos).
Ref No. 3AL3-19-10-6 (Unit 11 O4) (MB)